Hello and welcome to ProjectGO, the largest action camera site for beginners. At ProjectGO, our main goal is to provide helpful tutorials that are easy to understand for both beginners and experienced users.
If you fit one of these descriptions…
- you’ve bought a GoPro but aren’t sure where to start
- your GoPro is underused because you’re overwhelmed
- you’re interested in learning professional tips, tricks and skills
- you’re experienced with other cameras but are new to GoPro’s
- you have any other GoPro aspirations
then you are in the right place!
To start, we highly recommend these areas of our site:
- GoPro Cheat Sheet – A Free PDF that you can print it out or download on your phone to access the best GoPro settings for every activity
- GoPro Tutorials – The central place for all our GoPro tutorials
- Reviews – Hundreds of reviews and buying guides to help you find the right camera & accessories
- GoPro LUT’s – Our Cinematic GoPro Color Grading Pack with over 100+ LUT presets to transform the mood and style of your videos with a click
Who runs ProjectGO?
Hi! My name is Andy, filmmaker and author of ProjectGO. In this blog I share my knowledge that I acquired over the years of professional and non professional filmmaking with GoPro cameras through free Tutorials, Guides and Video Courses. With the help of my team, we review GoPro mounts, accessories and software to provide our audience updated information about new products related to GoPro video making.
Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions about ProjectGO, please refer to our frequently asked questions. Alternatively, you can find us on Youtube, Facebook or via email at [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you on the site!